Board of Directors
C van Niekerk
- 1996 started working for Sentrachem
- 1985 – General Manager NCP Chloorkop
- 1994 – Managing Director NCP Group
- Currrently CEO of PG Bison
- Chairman – CAH Group
Director (Non Executive)
- Extensive Commercial Experience of which 7 years have been spent with companies specialising in manufacturing.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry; Chemical industry; Corporate head office and sales and distribution companies.
- Chartered Accountant and a member of SAICA
Director (Non Executive)
- Obtained B.Sc.Agric. University of Natal (Pmb) 1990
- M.Sc.Agric at University of Natal (Pmb) 1993
- 1994 – 1999 Union-Transport Inc
- Since February 2000 Private Equity Consultant at Investec Bank Ltd.
- KC Radebe Director (Alternate)
- 2009 – B.Acc. (Wits)
- 2012 – Chartered Accountant (South Africa)
- 2013 – Investec Principal Investments, Consultant
- B.Sc (Chem) – 1996 University of Stellenbosch
- B.Ed – 1987 University of Stellenbosch
- MBA – 1997 Graduate School of Business University of Stellenbosch
- Registered as Feed Production Engineer: Swiss School of Feed milling, Uzwill, Switzerland (Buhler Group).
- Manufacturing Industry : 23 years’ experience
- Animal Feeds Industry : 20 years’ experience
- Experience in acting as Board member on various boards in Namibia since 2005
- 9 years’ experience as Managing Director at various companies
- 1998 – B. Acc (Hons) University of Stellenbosch
- CA (SA), CA (Nam)
- Until 2003: Audit manager – PwC
- Extensive experience in the manufacturing industry with at least 8 years spent within multinationals.
- Also serves on various other Boards within Namibia.
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry.
- 1978 – 2003 Rio Tinto Rössing Uranium – held various positions.
- 2003 – Joined WSH as Process Manager. Current position Operations Manager.
- Various management positions in the Group, Operations, Production, Logistics.
- MDP (University of Stellenbosch Business School)
- Senior Management Development Program (University Stellenbosch Business School)
- B.Sc Honours in Chemistry
- Held various positions at Sasol, Karbochem, Syntheta, Sentrachem, Dow and NCP Chlorchem.
- Experience as head of various functions: production, change management, research and development, analytical, human resources and project management.
- Background in chemicals disciplines including agricultural, pharmaceuticals, mining, petroleum and several inorganic compounds from small volume to bulk commodity production.
- Qualified chemist
- 1990 – Managing Director of Metsep SA
- 1992 – MBA from Wits
- 1995 – Management Buy-out of Metsep SA
error: Content is protected !!